Carpool Cinema: Drive-In Movie Fundraiser
Join us as we screen this classic Halloween favorite that's fun for all ages!
Tickets: $50 per car
Tickets MUST be pre-purchased online. No tickets will be available at the event.
NOW PLAYING: HOCUS POCUS
TWO CHANCES TO SEE HOCUS POCUS!
Friday, October 30 and Saturday, October 31
Kathedral Event Center // 499 S. Egg Harbor Rd. in Hammonton
6:00pm - Parking Lot Opens
7:00pm - Movie Starts
Tickets are $50 per car and MUST be pre-purchased online. No tickets will be available at the event.
Halloween costumes are encouraged!
Trick-or-treat snack bags will be available for purchase at the event for $5 each.
Remember the good old days when you could enjoy a movie from the comfort of your own car? Those days are back, and better than ever! While Halloween may be a little different this year, there are still ways to have fun and be safe while celebrating the holiday! Join us this Halloween as we screen Hocus Pocus! This movie is rated PG.
Welcome to a new outdoor movie experience at Kathedral Event Center in collaboration with Big Brothers Big Sisters. With a 40' SCREEN to make the best possible experience for you, tickets are just $50 per carload to see your favorite Halloween Disney classic, Hocus Pocus.
About Big Brothers Big Sisters
Big Brothers Big Sisters makes meaningful, monitored matches between adult volunteers (“Bigs”) and children facing adversity (“Littles”), ages 6 through 18. Big Brothers Big Sisters believes that inherent in every child is incredible potential. The goal is for every Little in the program to achieve higher aspirations, greater confidence, better relationships, avoidance of risky behaviors, and educational success. Thank you for supporting local children in Big Brothers Big Sisters mentoring programs through this event!
Here's How it Works:
- This is a contactless event. Tickets are available online only. You must present your printed tickets, or QR code, upon arrival to gain entry!
- Pack your drinks, snacks (and guests) and head on down to Kathedral Event Center. Trick-or-Treat snack bags will also be available for purchase at the event for $5 each.
- Using the Park Avenue entrance, pull up to one of our friendly ticket scanners. They will scan your ticket!
- A staff member will direct you where to park.
- Once the movie is about to begin, turn your headlights off and tune your radio to the station listed on your ticket and enjoy! Or, tune-in early and enjoy some pre-show tunes.
- Gates close at 7PM. Please arrive no later than 7PM to gain admittance.
As we try to be courteous to our neighbors, this movie will be broadcast on FM radio only. Please take a moment, prior to arriving, to familiarize yourself with how to engage your radio while your vehicle remains stationary in accessory mode. If you're unable to do so, bring a transistor radio with you!
Please review & adhere to the guidelines set forth.
- In accordance with Governor Murphy's COVID-19 Executive Order:
- Attendees must remain in their vehicle for the duration of the event, unless an occupant needs to get out of the vehicle for their health and safety;
- The vehicle must remain closed at all times, unless 1) there is six feet of distance between other vehicles or individuals or 2) an officer, public official or guard requires the vehicle to be open.
- Attendees are permitted to view the movie from their trunk, pickup bed, etc.
- Indoor restrooms will be available. Guests must wear a mask when using the restroom.
- Please keep any trash or disposables in your vehicle.
In the event of inclement weather, the movie screening will be postponed to a new date. All attendees will be notified, and tickets will be transferred to the new date at no additional cost.
Thank you to our sponsors!
Ads are still available!
We'll be running ads on a continuous loop for one hour as the "previews" on both nights before the movie starts.
$50: 1/4 Screen Ad
$100: 1/2 Screen Ad
$200: Full Screen Ad
Please contact Emily Dellinger (email@example.com) to confirm your ad or sponsorship level.